Anyone applying for the membership of the Alliance shall fulfill the following conditions:
1.Uphold the Statute of the Alliance;
2.Have the intention to join the Alliance;
3.An institutional member shall be an organization that has the capacity for civil rights and civil conduct, independently enjoys civil rights and bears civil liabilities in accordance with law. A personal member shall be a natural person who is aged 18 or older and has the full capacity for civil conduct and independent civil activities;
4.Have certain influence in the international mountain tourism sector.
Membership Application Procedures
1.Submit a written membership application to the Secretariat of the Alliance;
2.The Council of the Alliance reviews the application;
3.The Alliance issues the membership card.
1. Abide by the Statute of the Alliance and resolutions of the General Assembly and the Council;
2. Attend the General Assembly meetings and relevant activities of the Alliance;
3. Safeguard legitimate rights and interests of the Alliance;
4. Pay the membership fee pursuant to relevant provisions of the Alliance;
5. Provide authentic, reliable data and information to the Alliance;
6. Other related obligations prescribed by the Alliance.